Among tropical fruits, it is impossible not to mention mango which is grown from the South to the North in Vietnam, distributed mainly from Binh Dinh onwards, and the most planted in the Mekong Delta provinces such as Ben Tre, Tien Giang, Dong Thap, Vinh Long, Can Tho, etc. Vietnam is the 13th largest mango producer in the world.
With many years of experience in exporting this fruit, Chanh Thu has been delivering mangoes to consumers in many countries around the world. A ripe mango has an attractive yellow color, sweet and sour taste, and unique fragrance. The ripe mango contains many nutrients including glucid, protein, lipid, ash, water, and other minerals such as Ca, phosphorus, Iron, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, folic acid, beta carotene, etc.
In addition to the delicious taste and attractive fragrance, mango is also perfect for health:
- Improvement of the immune system: the high content of vitamin A and vitamin C together with 26 different types of carotenoids in mango help to maintain a strong and healthy immune system.
- Cardiovascular protection: a small serving of mango can provide 3 g of fiber, which significantly reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease. Many studies indicate that every 7 g of fiber can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by up to 9%.
- Improvement of digestion: the content of fiber in mangoes also improves the digestive system and prevents constipation. Beneficial enzymes work to treat dysentery and urinary tract infections.
- Memory improvement: mango contains vitamin B6 which stimulates the brain and maintains memory function, promotes cognition, improves memory and concentration ability, and prevents Alzheimer’s disease.
- Skin beautification: Vitamin C in mango boosts collagen production to give you firmer and younger skin. Antioxidants such as zeaxanthin and lutein protect the skin from UV damage and relieve skin damage due to sunlight.