Rambutan is a tropical fruit and its name originates from its hair on the rind. Rambutan is mainly grown in the Mekong Delta, especially in Ben Tre.
Since 2011, rambutan has been exported to the US market and received positive feedback from consumers. This fruit is currently a key export product of Chanh Thu company. The company has established a linkage with 1 rambutan growing area meeting GlobalGAP standards, 3 growing areas meeting VietGAP standards, and 6 growing areas granted US Code standards.
Rambutan is a familiar fruit in daily life. Ripe rambutan has bright red skin and gives off a fragrance, and its flesh is succulent, crispy, and lightly sweet. After you peel a rambutan and enjoy its deliciousness, you will want to peel the second and third fruit. In addition to its attractive taste and fragrance, rambutan also contains many nutrients such as vitamin C, copper, manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, fiber, etc., so it is very good for health and useful in beauty for women.
Many women are afraid that eating rambutan will increase heat in their bodies. If you only eat a certain amount of fruit per day, there will be no heating effect, but very effective for beauty.
- Skin beautification: With a high content of water and antioxidants, rambutan is very good to make the skin soft, smooth, and healthy.
- Hair beautification: You can recover your lifeless hair by crushing rambutan leaves and mixing them with a little water, then applying this mixture to your hair for about 15 minutes. The active ingredients in rambutan leaves will nourish and make your hair healthy and beautiful every day after a regular period of use.
In addition, other parts of the rambutan tree can also prevent and treat many diseases such as:
- Treatment of high blood pressure and diabetes: this is a traditional method of Indonesian and Malaysian people for decades. Steps of implementation: Take five roasted rambutan seeds and pound them into powder, pour boiling water and stir well, let cool and drink 1-2 times per day.
- Stimulation of blood cells: Rambutan also contains copper and iron, which are necessary to stimulate the production of red and white blood cells, thereby controlling dizziness and fatigue due to anemia.
- Removal of toxins in the kidney: The waste and toxins in the kidney can be eliminated easily through support from a large amount of phosphorus in rambutan - an essential substance for the growth, repair, maintenance, and stimulation of body tissues.